AmeriGas is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments, including the variant strains of the virus, and remains committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. To minimize disruption to your service, we have implemented many business continuity plans across the country to support your families and business through this unprecedented period. You can count on us.
We're here for you.
Payment programs we have in place to support you.
We offer various payment options for customers in need on a case-by-case basis. When it comes to payment programs, we know that one size doesn’t fit all. For our customers looking for a budget-friendly option, we recommend checking out our Convenience Pay Program that sets monthly payments for you, with no settle-ups or surprises. If you enroll today, your first payment isn’t due until the end of next month. Click to apply. Existing customers can login to learn more about Convenience Pay.
Manage your propane activity anywhere, anytime.
Using MyAmeriGas, you can schedule a delivery, pay your bills, view account information, review past activity and update your contact information. To learn more about MyAmeriGas benefits, visit www.amerigas.com/about-myamerigas.
Precautions we are taking.
- We are monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), as well as federal, state and local laws.
- Our drivers and service personnel who interact with customers directly are required to wear a mask (regardless of vaccination status) and maintain proper social distancing.
- As an organization, we have encouraged vaccination to help keep our employees and their families safe and to support stronger communities by reducing the possibility of hospitalization due to COVID-19 and its variants.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- We are no longer accepting cash payments. We have several convenient options for you to pay your bill including online at MyAmerigas.com, check, phone, money order and through your local bank.
Recommendations for our customers.
- For the latest information on how to stay safe from COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Many families are spending more time at home than normal due to ongoing adjustments such as school closings and quarantines, hybrid-work and working from home, eating-in more, avoiding crowded and public areas, etc.
- If you are a will-call customer and need to schedule your deliveries, we suggest that you closely monitor your tank level to ensure your household continues to have propane supply. If your tank level goes below 30%, you can go online to place an order or use our easy automated service system by dialing 1-800-AMERIGAS (1-800-263-7442).
- If you are an automatic delivery customer, go online at MyAmeriGas.com to see if a delivery has been scheduled. You also can view and update your tank percentage which will allow us to make timely automatic deliveries based upon your usage.
- If you do not have an online account, we recommend you visit www.myamerigas.com and create your account so that you can view account information, request a delivery, review past activity, pay your bill and much more.
- If you are a pay-in-advance customer, you can submit online using your bank account or credit card.
- Check our website for updated information at www.amerigas.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may help to know that AmeriGas typically accepts energy assistance payments. If you receive energy assistance, please notify your local AmeriGas office. Proof of assistance is required to be provided by any organization providing payment assistance. For your convenience, we've included information below regarding LIHEAP and 211 that may also be helpful.
- The purpose of LIHEAP is to assist households with low incomes, particularly those with the lowest incomes that pay a high proportion of household income for home energy, primarily in meeting their immediate home energy needs. https://liheappm.acf.hhs.gov/navigator
- 211 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 211 can be accessed by phone or computer. Go online to https://www.unitedway.org/our-impact/featured-programs/2-1-1.
The location finder on our website enables you to easily find the closest cylinder exchange or refill location. Visit https://www.amerigas.com/propane-locations and click on the appropriate icon.