Grilled Spiced Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Salad
1 ½ lb. chicken tenders
2 tbsp. canola oil
2 tsp. curry powder
2 tsp. smoked paprika
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
Kosher salt and black pepper
2 pieces naan
1 sliced English cucumber
2 sliced scallions
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 chopped garlic clove
Plain Greek yogurt and lime wedges, for serving
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Cut chicken tenders into thirds. Toss with canola oil, curry powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and kosher salt and black pepper. Thread onto metal skewers. Grill, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Grill 2 pieces naan until warm and toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, toss together cucumber, scallions, mint, olive oil, fresh lime juice, and garlic. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve with plain Greek yogurt and lime wedge alongside.
Quick and Easy Grilled Potatoes
2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Poke each potato with the tines of a fork. Place the potatoes in a microwave oven and cook on high power for about 5 minutes. Check about halfway through and turn potatoes over for even cooking. Slice each potato in half the long way and cook potatoes another 2 minutes on high power.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat.
3. Brush the potato tops with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook on prepared grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.