Our grilled zucchini recipe is sure to float your boat. These grilled stuffed zucchini boats will impress your dinner guests and are simple and healthy.
- 4 zucchinis
- 5 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup low-fat shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. low-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp and set it aside. Brush boats with 2 tsp. oil.
- Toss remaining olive oil, onions, and garlic in a large skillet and cook until onions are soft. Add bread crumbs and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until bread crumbs are lightly toasted.
- Turn off stove and stir in shredded cheese, oregano, crushed red pepper and salt.
- Scoop zucchini mixture into boats and grill on medium high heat for 10 minutes or until zucchini boats are soft and grill marks appear.
Cooking With Propane