Who says you can’t whip up a fancy seafood dinner at your campsite? Shrimp cook very quickly, so this entire scrumptious dish can be made fast and quite easily in foil packets. Bonus: packets make cleanup a snap, too!
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 1 ½ lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. white wine
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Heat camp stove to high.
- In a large cast iron skillet, melt butter over grill, then add shrimp, cherry tomatoes, white wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Cut four foil sheets about 12” long; divide the mixture evenly onto the sheets, then fold the foil over to seal the packets.
- Place on grill until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Open, garnish with parsley and serve immediately – enjoy!