Pumpkin Spice season is here! Spice up your holiday snacking with our delicious spiced maple pumpkin seeds recipe. Just add some maple and brown sugar, grill and enjoy!
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (or 1 pumpkin’s worth of seeds)
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Carve a jack-o-lantern and set aside pumpkin seeds for cleaning.
- Once seeds are clean and dry, combine melted butter, maple syrup and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and mix until seeds are completely coated.
- Mix brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt in a separate bowl. Gradually sprinkle mixture over seeds and toss until seeds are evenly covered.
- Transfer seeds to a baking sheet or disposable aluminum casserole dish and grill on medium high heat for 45-60 minutes or until seeds turn golden brown. Rotate baking sheet after the first 30 minutes to ensure seeds cook evenly.
- Serve warm or store to enjoy all season long!