This pumpkin beer bread recipe combines pumpkin pie flavors, hearty bread texture, and stout beer for a delicious snack or treat. Your guests will be asking for another loaf!
Makes: 1 Loaf
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can or bottle pumpkin stout
- ½ cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- Cream cheese, if desired
- Grease a standard size bread pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, honey, pumpkin puree and pumpkin seeds together in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Gradually add in beer and stir until smooth.
- Pour bread batter in greased baking pan and grill on medium high heat for 45 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Enjoy warm plain or with cream cheese, or save for a sweet snack later in the week.