Having a party and looking for a simple, hearty snack to serve? Pre-bake your potatoes, then when you’re ready to serve, toss them on the grill for a quick and delicious twice-cooked potato bite. So go on, fire up the grill, and potato round up your friends and try it!
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME12 min
TOTAL TIME22 min
- 2 potatoes, pre-baked and cooled
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice baked potatoes in 1-inch thick rounds, brush both sides with butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill about 6 minutes on each side, and then carefully remove.
- Top with sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives – serve and enjoy!