Create your own delicious and healthy potato chips right on the grill. Only a few simple ingredients are needed to make a classic chip, but your favorite seasonings or herbs can be added to spice things up.
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt or other seasoning, to taste
- Rosemary, parsley or other herbs, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice the potatoes into very thin slices using a mandolin.
- Place in a large bowl and toss gently with olive oil, salt and herbs, if desired.
- Place a grill-safe pan or griddle on the grill, allowing to heat up, and then arrange potato slices on pan in a single layer. Cook 5-7 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Repeat the grilling process until all potato slices are cooked, serve immediately and enjoy!
Cooking With Propane