All this time you had your grill and you never knew what amazing popcorn you could pop with it. Well now you know and movie night will never be the same.
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Cooking With Propane
- Heat the grill to high.
- Combine the kernels and oil in a disposable aluminum pie pan.
- Cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil, making a dome to allow space for popping.
- Put the pan on the grill, shaking about once every 30 seconds using a pair of grilling tongs, for 8 minutes or until popping stops.
- Carefully remove the pan from the grill, uncover and transfer the popcorn to another bowl.
- Season to taste and dig in!