Today, March 6, we celebrate National Frozen Foods Day. Instead of popping your frozen pizza into the microwave, stick it on the grill instead for meltier cheese and crispier crust. Yum.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME20 min
TOTAL TIME30 min
- 1 frozen pizza, brand of your choice
- Preheat your gas grill to medium-high.
- Unwrap the frozen pizza, making sure to remove and discard all plastic and cardboard, and then place directly onto the grill.
- Cook for 12-20 minutes, depending on thickness of the crust. Rotate the pizza once during grilling, and keep the cover on to ensure even cooking. The pizza is done when the cheese is melted and crust is a dark golden brown.
- Remove carefully and serve!