Fresh salmon combined with earthy pistachios, tangy stone-ground mustard and sweet honey create a delicious - and deceptively simple – main dish. We love it paired with a simple kale salad for lunch or grilled asparagus and baby potatoes for a beautiful dinner.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- ¾ cup pistachios, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. stone-ground mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Arrange each piece of salmon skin-side down on a piece of foil, turning up the edges to form a ‘nest’ – this will keep juices and toppings from falling through the grate.
- Combine lemon juice, mustard and honey, then spread evenly over each piece of salmon.
- Combine pistachios, olive oil and panko bread crumbs, then spread evenly over each piece of salmon as well, to form the crust.
- Place each packet on grill, and with grill cover closed, cook 6-8 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Carefully remove from grill and serve!