If pierogies are delicious, then grilled pierogies are double-delicious. This recipe uses store bought pierogies to keep things quick and easy, with a few hearty ingredients added to make a perfect fall meal.
- 1 lb. kielbasa
- 1 lb. frozen pierogis
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 large white onion, cut into 6 wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set grill to medium high heat and grill kielbasa for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally. Cut into pieces and transfer to a large bowl or serving dish.
- Whisk together mustard and apple cider vinegar, gradually add in 2 tbsp. olive oil, and set aside.
- Coat white onion and pierogis with remaining olive oil in a separate large bowl.
- Grill pierogis and onion wedges, covered, for about 5 minutes or until pierogis begin to thaw. Flip pierogis and onions and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until pierogis are fully cooked.
- Chop cooked onion and add to kielbasa bowl along with pierogis.
- Top with mustard vinaigrette from step 2 and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!