Fire up the grill for this delicious take on Lobster Tails for National Lobster Day. This flavor-packed meal dripping with garlic butter is just the right amount of fancy for any day.
- 4 butterflied lobster tails
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Few sprigs of rosemary (optional)
- To make the garlic butter, melt butter over a pan over medium heat then add in the cloves and sauté.
- Brush a portion of the garlic butter over the butterflied lobster tails and add the paprika, salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, place the lobster tails on an oiled grill grate. Then add the sprigs of rosemary over the tails, if desired. Grill for about 10 minutes or until meat turns white.
- Serve remaining garlic butter with grilled lobster tails. Enjoy!
Cooking With Propane