This easy grilled lamb chop recipe might surprise you. The delicious marinade gives the lamb chops a rustic flavor that your dinner guests will love.
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 lamb chops, 1” thick
- Combine all ingredients except lamb chops in a large mixing bowl to create a marinade.
- Place lamb chops in a large baking dish and cover completely with fresh marinade. Refrigerate and let marinade for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill lamb chops for about 2-3 minutes per side on high, then lower heat to medium and finish for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove carefully to a platter and serve!