This recipe is as easy as it is irresistible and healthy. Simply coat zucchini in savory spices, with your favorite shredded cheese then fire up the BBQ! So, go meatless and cumin get it!
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- 1/2 lime, juice & zest
- 4 oz. shredded cheese
- 4 8” flour tortillas
- Salsa, sour cream, to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, cumin, chili flakes, lime juice and zest. Add in zucchini and let marinate an hour.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Grill zucchini slices about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat, and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add zucchini pieces to tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and then cover with another tortilla. Return to grill and cook until grill lines show and cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite quesadilla condiments and enjoy!