Making grilled pumpkin is an easy and delicious way to make sure all those extra pumpkin decorations don't go to waste. Just add some oil and herbs, grill it up, and enjoy!Original Recipe
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 1 medium sugar pumpkin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Wash pumpkin well, then cut vertically into ¾” slices, removing seeds.
- Brush both sides of pumpkin with olive oil, and then sprinkle with thyme, rosemary and sea salt.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, or until pumpkin is tender and grill marks appear.
- Remove and serve immediately.