Just when you thought you knew your grill, we show you some fun, new, DELICIOUS things to cook on it. And what could be more delicious than cheese? Seriously, it’s not a rhetorical question.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME6 min
TOTAL TIME16 min
- Haloumi cheese, sliced about ¼-inch thick
- Olive oil
- Herbs to taste
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush both sides of the cheese pieces with olive oil.
- Place directly on the grate and grill about 2-3 minutes per side, until browned on both sides.
- Remove and serve plain with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of fresh chopped herbs like mint, over salad or in a pita.