Kick off football season with this tailgate-worthy snack. Spicy, salty and smoky nachos topped with the tartness of sour cream will score a touchdown with your tailgate friends.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- Cilantro, optional for serving
- Sour cream, optional for serving
- Cover large foil pan in cooking spray and spread tortilla chips evenly on pan.
- In a bowl, combine black beans, corn, tomato, red onion and jalapenos. Spread mixture evenly over tortilla chips. Then top with shredded cheese and cover pan with foil.
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- Place pan on grill and cover for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove pan from grill and add diced avocado. If desired, top with cilantro and sour cream, and serve. Enjoy!