Sometimes overlooked for fancier cuts of beef, flank steak is a flavorful cut that’s incredibly easy to prepare. We provide a marinade below, but you can use any you prefer. Just make sure to marinate for at least a few hours to ensure tenderness of this lean cut, and grill quickly.
- 1 ½ lbs. flank steak
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. pepper
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- Fresh basil, for serving (optional)
- Add all ingredients except for steak to a glass baking dish and mix up.
- Add in steak, turn to coat both sides, then marinate for 3-4 hours at least.
- Grill on medium-high for 4-5 minutes per side, for medium rare.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut across the grain into strips and serve on a large platter with a little fresh basil.