Spice up your meal with this classic Argentinian marinade. Fiery jalapenos and fresh cilantro, along with a few other ingredients, paired with smoky fish, chicken or beef will win over any palate.
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, chopped and seeded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, fresh
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, add garlic, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and parsley and blend until smooth.
- Add in red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and salt and pepper and blend until all ingredients combine.
- Serve with your favorite chicken, beef or fish dish.