You feta believe it’s good! Skillet-charred fresh sweet peppers and a tangy feta sauce make this recipe the perfect springtime snack or starter to any meal.
- 12-15 mini sweet peppers
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus additional for cooking
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mix together feta, yogurt, green onion, mint, lemon juice, olive oil, plus salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place cast iron skillet on grill, and preheat to medium-high with closed cover.
- Toss peppers with olive oil, add salt and pepper, then grill in skillet about 10 minutes or until charred
- Place peppers on serving dish and enjoy with feta sauce.