Three ingredients and 30 minutes are all you need to whip up this savory summer side dish. Just brush, wrap, grill and enjoy!
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME20 min
TOTAL TIME30 min
- ½ lb. sliced smoked bacon
- ½ lb. asparagus spears
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off about 1-2 inches of the tough end; brush with olive oil.
- If the spears are thick, wrap one piece of bacon around each. If they are thin, bundle 2-3 spears together and wrap with a piece of bacon.
- Grill on the grate or in a grill basket for easier cleanup if you prefer, turning occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until bacon is cooked completely.
- Remove carefully, serve and enjoy!