Drumsticks marinated in a sweet and savory sauce, and hugged tight with bacon strips make for a definite winner-winner chicken dinner! Try our easy recipe to make the perfect grill treat for any occasion.
- 8 large chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 8 slices bacon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Add in drumsticks, and marinate for an hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, with cast iron skillet on grate.
- Wrap each drumstick in a slice of bacon.
- Place drumsticks on the hot skillet, grilling 10 minutes, flipping and grilling about another 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 175 and bacon is crisp.
- Remove carefully and serve!