Tee up with this refreshing take on the classic Arnold Palmer featuring grilled peaches and basil. This is sure to be a crowd-pleaser on any hot summer day.
- 1.5 qt. water
- 8 oz. lemon juice
- 4 oz. bourbon
- ½ cup honey
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 5 black tea bags
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Lemon zest
- Preheat grill to high-heat.
- Grill peaches about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until caramelized.
- Boil 2 cups water, remove from heat and add tea bags and basil. Steep for 10 minutes and strain into a pitcher.
- Blend grilled peaches and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- Add remaining water to pitcher along with honey, bourbon, lemon zest and peach/lemon juice mixture. Place in fridge until cold.
- Fill four glasses with ice, and then pour one quarter of the mixture in each glass. Garnish with grilled peaches, lemons or basil and serve!
Cooking With Propane