PREP TIME10 - 20 min
COOK TIME8 min
TOTAL TIME28 min
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 pounds of good-quality kielbasa or other smoked sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup of ketchup
- 3/4 cup of spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- Soak 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium and brush with the oil.
- Thread the sausage onto the skewers, leaving space between each piece.
- Grill until slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Mix the ketchup, mustard and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Serve with the sausage for dipping, and enjoy!