With the 4th of July knocking at our door, it is always good to be prepared for your party. However, sometimes life gets in the way! Here is a simple yet delicious recipe for those last minute party throwers this weekend!
Stop by any of our 51,000 locations this weekend and never run out!
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME25 min
TOTAL TIME35 min
- 3 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 head Napa or green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 2 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- Heat grill to medium.
- Season the ribs with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Place the ribs on grill, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning often, until cooked through and tender.
- Baste with sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the cabbage, apples, and scallions and toss.
- Cut the ribs apart, divide among plates, and serve with the slaw.