Whip up this syllabub drink when you're looking for a recipe that's easy and delicious! It's sweet and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 bottle white wine or dry cider
- ½ cup sugar, plus 1 tsp. sugar for each serving
- 1 lemon (cut into rings)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Nutmeg, for garnish
- In each parfait glass, add ¾ cup of wine or cider and 1 tsp. of sugar and stir until combined.
- Sprinkle lemon rings with sugar and grill for about 30 seconds or until sugar begins to caramelize and grill marks appear. Add lemon slice to bottom of parfait glass.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup white wine or cider, lemon juice and ½ cup of sugar. Once the sugar is dissolved, add the heavy cream and whisk until it becomes whipped cream.
- Spoon whipped cream over the wine in the parfait glass and fill up to the rim.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and grilled lemon slice. Enjoy!