- 3 red, orange or yellow peppers (try one of each!)
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cut the peppers into quarters, cleaning off and discarding the seeds and stems.
- In a bowl, blend the blue cheese crumbles, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and bacon together.
- Grill the peppers, covered, over medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until just a bit charred.
- Take the peppers off the grill and fill each with 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture. Place back on the grill for about 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Get out of the cold and get those peppers in your belly!