While avocados are delicious on their own, we’ve added a savory stuffing to make this dish a real treat. A few simple, fresh ingredients and a short grilling time make this an easy meal, side or snack any day of the week.
- 2 avocados
- Olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, basil, garlic, lime juice and coconut milk; gently fold in feta cheese.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit, then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill cut-side-down for about 4 minutes, or until grill marks appear.
- Remove from grill and fill each avocado half with the mixture, then serve and enjoy