This summer, when life gives you lemons, turn around and whip up a batch of Grilled Spiked Lemonade. This refreshing classic will sure to be a summer grill-out favorite.
COOK TIME7 min
TOTAL TIME7 min
- 24 oz. of your favorite lemonade, store-bought or homemade
- 6 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 6 lemons
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice the lemons into wheels, and then dip both sides of each wheel in sugar. Place on the grate and grill about 5-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a pitcher, add lemonade, tequila and triple sec, stirring together with all but four lemon slices. Chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- Fill four glasses with ice, and then pour one quarter of the mixture in each glass. Garnish with a lemon slice and serve!