Transform your drumsticks into yumsticks with this marinade combination of sweet lambic beer and savory Asian spices. This simple recipe will turn your regular grilled chicken into something special.
- 3 12-ounce bottles raspberry lambic
- 15 chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. Chinese five-spice powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- In a pan, bring the lambic to a boil, then turn to low and simmer about 45 minutes. Once fully reduced, there will be about ½ cup.
- Stir in hoisin, ginger, five-spice powder, salt and pepper, until the mixture thickens.
- Heat grill to medium, then add chicken to grate. Brush with sauce, grill, turn and repeat for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through and covered in sauce.
- Place chicken on serving dish and enjoy!