Take your soft pretzel game to the next level with this easy recipe. Golden brown pretzels paired with your favorite mustard make for a delicious snack sure to impress your guests at your next tailgate party.
- 2 cups pre-mixed baking mix
- 4 oz. milk
- 1 egg white
- 5 pt. water
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- Kosher salt
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and milk and mix together until dough begins to form.
- Knead dough on surface sprinkle lightly with baking mix. Then divide into equal parts.
- Roll each part into ropes about 12 inches long. While holding the ends of the rope, make a U shape and cross them over each other to make the pretzel shape. Then place onto a foil pan.
- Bring the water to a boil and add in baking soda. Add pretzels into boiling water, one at a time, and cook until pretzels become puffy. Turn each pretzel over once while cooking.
- Once puffy, remove pretzel from boiling water and place on foil pan. Lightly beat egg white and brush onto each pretzel. Then sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- Place foil pan onto grill and cover until pretzels are golden brown.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving. Enjoy!