No super spread is complete without these super easy Saucy Buffalo Shrimp. Prepare and grill in no time flat, then serve up with a little blue cheese dressing.
PREP TIME10 - 15 min
COOK TIME6 min
TOTAL TIME21 min
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- ¼ cup hot sauce, plus 2 tbsp. for serving
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- In a bowl, combine the hot sauce, olive oil, butter and pepper. Set aside about 2 tbsp. of the mixture, then toss the shrimp with the remainder. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with a little salt then grill 2-3 minutes per side until opaque in the center.
- Remove, toss with the sauce that was set aside and serve.