#TGIFF! Start the weekend off swimmingly with this healthy, easy dinner. Simple salmon turns zesty and sweet with the addition of fresh lemons and oranges. Plus, clean up is easy with foil packets.
- 4 6 oz. salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Make foil packet by laying a piece of foil on a flat surface and turning up the edges slightly to hold the ingredients in while prepping. Repeat to create four packets.
- Place the a salmon fillet on a piece of foil, brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then place lemon and orange slices on top. Loosely wrap the sides of the foil up and seal to create a packet. Repeat for all four packets.
- Place the packets on the grill, grilling on medium for about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the salmon once cooked, carefully opening the packets. Top with a sprig of rosemary and enjoy!