Freshen up tonight’s dinner menu with this simple ribeye steak and arugula-tomato salad. Just toss the steak and tomatoes on the grill, add them to your arugula and top with parmesan for a quick and tasty meal. That’s a Chompion dinner to us.
PREP TIME10 - 20 min
COOK TIME15 min
TOTAL TIME35 min
- 2 1 lb. ribeye steaks
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 large tomatoes
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Season steaks with salt and pepper and place on grill at medium high heat. Grill until steaks are desired amount of pink in the middle. Cut into ½-1 inch slices.
- Halve tomatoes and place cut side down on grill set at low heat for about 3 minutes. Turn tomatoes and grill for another 3 minutes. Once grilled, cut in half again.
- Split arugula evenly among 2 diner plates to form the base of the salad. Add tomatoes and steak.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar, adding salt and pepper to taste to make the dressing.
- Add parmesan cheese and dressing to salad and enjoy!