Round up some friends and neighbors for an award winning Taco Tuesday! A sweet and spicy marinade makes this Chompion ribeye steak something truly special yet easy to make. Just marinate your ribeye, throw it on the grill, slice, and add your favorite taco toppings for a delicious taco treat.
- 2 1-lb Ribeye steaks
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Toppings of your choice like fresh guacamole, tomato, red onion, jalapeno, etc,
- Flour tortillas
- Poke holes in steaks using a fork or sharp knife to allow for marinade to soak in then set aside in a large freezer bag.
- Blend orange juice, garlic, chipotle powder, cilantro, cumin and sea salt in a blender. Pour marinade into freezer bags with steak and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill marinated steaks on medium high heat until they reach desired pinkness in the middle and let them rest for 5-10 minutes. Cut into ½ inch slices.
- Assemble tacos with desired toppings and enjoy!