Only have 5 minutes to cook dinner tonight? Well fire up that grill and try these cheesy grilled quesadillas. The best part? The foil packet makes cleanup a snap. Winter grilling has never been so easy. Or yummy.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME5 min
TOTAL TIME15 min
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 red, yellow or orange peppers
- Salsa, sour cream and guacamole, for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces, cleaning off and discarding the seeds and stems.
- Place one tortilla flat in the center of a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle cheese and pepper pieces on half of the tortilla and fold over, then fold the foil around the tortilla to form a sealed packet.
- Grill for 5 minutes; remove quesadilla from packet and serve. Add salsa, sour cream and guacamole on top to make it extra delicious!