Even our food wants in on the costume fun! Dress up these delicious grilled chicken quesadillas with Mexican cheese, queso dip and sour cream to make for scary adorable candy corn snacks.
PREP TIME20 - 30 min
COOK TIME25 min
TOTAL TIME55 min
- 3/4 lb chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 jar con queso dip
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups nacho tortilla chips, crushed
- Turn grill onto medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breasts on grill and cook through. Remove from grill and dice chicken.
- Combine cooked chicken, salsa, and BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortilla with butter and place in large skillet on grill. Then spread chicken mixture over tortilla. Brush additional tortilla with butter and place over chicken mixture, buttered side up. Cook until bottom is lightly browned, then flip quesadilla.
- Spread queso dip over top tortilla and sprinkle shredded cheese along outer edge. Close grill lid and cook until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove quesadilla from grill. Sprinkle crushed nacho tortilla chips over remaining queso dip, and place a dollop of sour cream in the middle of quesadilla.
- Cut quesadilla into wedges and serve. Enjoy!