Sweet, smoky and super-delicious, this twist on traditional sangria combines fresh grilled fruit, rye or bourbon, and your favorite Saison beer. Blend up a batch and make your party happy.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME6 min
TOTAL TIME16 min
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 oz. rye or bourbon
- ½ cup triple sec
- 2 bottles of Saison beer
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Grill pineapple and peach slices, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Set aside two rings of pineapple and two slices of peach for garnish. Blend the remaining fruit in a blender with the lemon, brown sugar and whiskey until smooth.
- Stir in the triple sec and beer, and garnish each glass with a piece of pineapple and peach. Cheers!