Give your standard s’mores a scary good twist by replacing the chocolate with peanut butter cups for a deliciously decadent snack.
- 6 graham crackers, halved
- 6 marshmallows
- 6 peanut butter cups
- Prepare grill for indirect heat by turning half of grill burners onto medium heat.
- Place 6 graham crackers halves onto cooler side of grill. Add 1 marshmallow and 1 peanut butter cup to each half. Then top with remaining 6 graham cracker halves.
- Cook under cover lid until marshmallows and peanut butter cups begin to melt.
- Remove from grill and serve. Enjoy!