The earthy, nutty taste of peanut butter comes together perfectly with savory spices and Thai-influenced flavors in this unique marinade. Any meat may be used, but this blend goes especially well with poultry.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. red curry paste
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, then whisk well to combine.
- Transfer to a large resealable bag, add meat of choice and let sit from 2 hours to overnight.
- Grill meat to appropriate temperature.