Nothing says summer like fresh, juicy peaches. Add a few simple ingredients, toss on the grill, and turn this luscious fruit into a delicious and healthy dessert perfect for enjoying after any BBQ meal.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. honey, plus extra for serving
- ½ cup low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup granola
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Whisk together butter and honey, then brush the peaches in the mixture.
- Grill each side approximately 4-5 minutes, or until tender with grill marks appearing.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Slice peaches or scoop yogurt right into the cut side of the peach half and drizzle with honey, then top with granola.