Some things just go better together - like sweet maple syrup and savory soy sauce. Combine all the ingredients for a quick and easy way to add some mouthwatering flavor to your next meal. We love this marinade with chicken or pork, but it can be used for any protein or veggie you like.
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsps. whole-grain mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Transfer marinade to a large resealable bag and add preferred protein and let marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Grill until done and garnish with fresh rosemary.