Simple and fresh, this spring vegetarian salad combines fresh spinach, peaches and almonds. It’s then topped off with halloumi cheese slices, which are grilled directly on the grill grate.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 6 oz. halloumi cheese
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 large peach or other fruit, sliced
- Almonds or other nuts, chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice halloumi into 1/3-inch slices; grill for 3-5 minutes per side or until grill marks show.
- While grilling, prepare the salad of spinach, peach slices and chopped nuts.
- Top each salad with grilled halloumi slices, drizzle with olive oil, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!