Simple and fresh, this spring vegetarian salad combines fresh spinach, peaches and almonds. It’s then topped off with halloumi cheese slices, which are grilled directly on the grill grate.
- 6 oz. halloumi cheese
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 large peach or other fruit, sliced
- Almonds or other nuts, chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice halloumi into 1/3-inch slices; grill for 3-5 minutes per side or until grill marks show.
- While grilling, prepare the salad of spinach, peach slices and chopped nuts.
- Top each salad with grilled halloumi slices, drizzle with olive oil, then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!