- About 1 lb. grapes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Toss grapes in the mixture and leave to marinate, about 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to high; place grapes on the grate. Grill about 30 seconds, flip and grill about 30 seconds more.
- Return grapes to marinade to cool for about 10 minutes, drizzling with marinade periodically.
- Break the grapes into small bunches, then serve alone - or with a cheese plate.