Did you just say grilled granola? That's right! Take your favorite breakfast meal or mid-day snack to the next level! AmeriGas Propane Exchange has your back when it comes to this wacky recipe made for only the bravest of grillers!
PREP TIME5 min - 10 min
COOK TIME15 min
TOTAL TIME25 min
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Toppings of choice like raisins, freeze-dried raspberries or blueberries, pistachios, etc.
- Combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in butter and maple syrup until granola mixture is fully coated.
- Coat a large sheet of tin foil with cooking spray. Place mixture on foil and wrap completely.
- Place pouch directly on grill on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring or shaking every 3 minutes.
- Once done, pour granola into a serving bowl, mix in your favorite toppings and enjoy!