There’s Grilled Cheese and then there’s GRILLED Grilled Cheese. We’re taking this classic comfort food favorite to a whole new ooey, gooey completely irresistible level.
PREP TIME5 - 10 min
COOK TIME10 min
TOTAL TIME20 min
- 4 slices of hearty bread, thick-cut
- 4 slices aged Cheddar
- 3 tbsp. of butter, soft enough to spread
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading butter on one side of each slice of bread, adding 2 slices of cheese and apple slices in between on the non-buttered side.
- Place the sandwiches carefully on the grate and grill until cheese is melted and the bread has grill marks, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove, slice in half and enjoy the cheesy goodness!