This simple, fresh marinade is perfect for most any meat or veggie – and can even be used as a salad dressing! It’s a snap to whip up, just remember to combine the oil slowly with the lemon juice, to form a beautiful emulsified mixture.
Prep Time: 5 min
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Juice lemons into a bowl, then slowly pour in olive oil, whisking as you pour to emulsify.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Add preferred meat, seal, and refrigerate from a few hours to overnight, making sure to turn the bag several times for even marinating.
- Grill marinated meat at appropriate temperature until desired level of doneness and enjoy!