This classic brunch staple just got even more amazing. Vanilla chai imparts a sweet, spiced taste. Grilling creates a crispy texture. And adding grilled strawberries on top takes it to another level. Enjoy!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of chai latte mix
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Hearty bread (country white, Texas toast or challah)
- Blueberries, syrup, whipped cream, etc.
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the ingredients together, starting with eggs and moving down the line.
- Once combined, coat the bread on each side with the egg mixture.
- Place the bread on the hot oiled grill and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side to make it toasty.
- Slice the tops off the strawberries and put on the kabob skewers. If you’re using wooden skewers, make sure to have soaked them beforehand. Flash grill for about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the French toast to a plate and top with grilled strawberries. Add syrup, whipped cream, more berries, whatever your favorite toppings are. Brunch is served.
Cooking With Propane