Serve this fancy coffee cocktail to caffeinate and impress your brunch guests. Then tell them you roasted the coffee beans on your grill out back for the real ‘wow’ reaction. This particular blend mixes sweet and bitter flavors, but there are so many delicious ways to mix a coffee cocktail – experimentation encouraged!
PREP TIME1 - 5 min
TOTAL TIME5 min
- 1 ½ oz. coffee or espresso, fresh-brewed and chilled
- 1 oz. cognac
- ½ oz. amaro
- ¼ oz. simple syrup
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- For the coffee beans, follow our recipe for ROASTED COFFEE BEANS – we suggest a dark roast.
- Grind roasted beans appropriately, and brew coffee or espresso per your preference; chill.
- Combine all drink ingredients into a shaker with ice, then and shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!